- In a cast-iron cauldron stir some spicy confidence mixed with a touch of southern grace.
- Blend in a schtick of northeastern sophistication and a pinch of sass.
- Add a soupçon of irreverence, a splash of wit and sprinkle generously with a sense of self.
- Gently fold in a mixture of humility and compassion letting the mixture soften.
- Place in a temperate oven overnight to infuse the nuanced flavors.
- Serve this warm dish with a splash of soul and a dollop of sweet confections.
A delicious accompaniment for friendly buffets, dinner parties extraordinaire or a casual, intimate affair. Also stands well on its own.
Cheers to an old favorite tried and true. Bon appétit!