Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's All In A Name ... Or Is it?

Okay. I am putting this up to a vote. The slight. Ever so. Change to the name of my blogs. I am getting responses personally. Some yea. Some nay. So I am going to throw this out to the universe (small as it is) to chime in.

Should it be: When Life Hands You Lemons, Add Vodka! [Note I am really a gin drinker - Bombay - and a dirty martini three olives at that. But vodka sounded better.]

Or: When Life Hands You Lemons, Make Limoncello! [Lemonade for the mature adult. High alcohol and sweet after dinner drink on a sultry, steamy summer eve on a terrace overlooking the sea. Ah. I digress!]

Let me know. I am listening.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I heard you! And, voilá. I'm adding vodka ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "vodka" sounds better than "gin" in the title. As far as the actual drink I'm not sure because I don't usually use lemon in alcoholic beverages.
    However, the title with "Limoncello" might be better because it is more esoteric and doesn't have negative connotations to those adverse to alcohol, unless you'd rather eliminate that segment of the audience from the outset. It also piques my curiosity because I don't know what limoncello is and I might just look at the blog to figure out what it's about and not figure maybe it's a blog about making mixed drinks.
    My thoughts
    Lee
    Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, appreciate your response! I keep going back and forth myself. To learn more about Limoncello, or at least my reference to it, you can read my blog of April 1. On another note ... I am enjoying the A to Z blog challenge. Fun idea.

    ReplyDelete